View our GROUP FITNESS TIMETABLE
Our fully equipped gym allows you to work out at your own pace in a fun and friendly environment, with the support of our fully qualified trainers. Or you can take advantage of one of our fabulous classes, one-on-one personal training or group training sessions.
We have numerous highly qualified and experienced personal trainers at Micky’s Fitness who each excel at their jobs. They will help you reach your fitness and health goals faster, getting you to where you want to be.
Personal training is also a great way to kick start your fitness if you haven’t trained before or are working your way back into a gym routine.
Our personal trainers can personalise sessions to your needs and goals and work with you, motivating, supporting and encouraging you to ensure the best results.
Check out all of our personal trainers here !
At Micky’s Fitness we have a team of highly qualified personal trainers with extensive knowledge in many different fields.
Whether you’re training for a marathon, a basketball competition, swimming trials, boxing or you’re in your football season – we can tailor programs to suit your chosen sport. We will structure your sessions so that you get the best possible training response for your sport. We can work on your speed, power, strength, endurance, balance and agility. Your sessions will mimc your sport so you will get the best carry over whilst competing.
One on one or group/team sessions available.
School/Teen Group Fitness
Looking for something different to keep your students or group of teens motivated and fit?
We’ve had over 10 years experience working with school groups and teen sports groups. All ages welcome. We can provide boxing, group cycle and circuit classes for you. Our sessions will start with a safe and effective warm-up, workout, cool down and stretch.
We will provide all the equipment for the sessions. All our instructors are fully insured and Police checked.
Please call 03 9437 0132 or email to discuss your requirements.
Leaving from the gym, running club has a different focus each week including:
– Tempo runs
– Fartlek training
– Sprint training
– Steady runs
Micky takes part in the runs each week and with his extensive knowledge and previous marathon experience, he will help you improve your running week by week, helping you to achieve your running goal.
Group personal training sessions run two mornings a week at Micky’s Fitness with a maximum of 12 participants per session.
Group PT sessions are a great way to get an extra hard work out in and leave you feeling energized for the day ahead! The sessions are always different, consisting of a mix of cardio and resistance training, incorporating body weight exercises and a range of different equipment.
Group PT’s run for 60 minutes and sessions times are as follows:
7.15am Thursday’s with Kate
6.00am Friday’s with Timmy
Bookings are essential please call 9437 0132 to secure your place.
Group Fitness Classes
View our GROUP FITNESS TIMETABLE to find out group fitness class times. Unlimited classes as part of your membership – just $20.95 a week!
- Boxing: Improve your boxing technique. Suitable for entry level and advanced.
- Boxfit: Using boxing techniques and different combinations to energise.
- Boxfit Express: Intense workout for 30 minutes incorporating boxing and circuit.
- Circuit: Fun, varied and effective workout. Get fit and burn fat fast.
- Combat Fitness: A class that uses techniques from the military to improve strength, endurance, cardio fitness, body shape and coordination.
- Cycle: Freestyle class for toning and burning fat fast on the spin bikes.
- Cycle Express: A 30 minute intense ride on the spin bikes.
- Forever Young: Low Impact. Light Cardio & Light Weights. Core, Balance, Stability & Stretching
- Kettlebell: Elevate heart rate with this Russian Military Special Forces workout.
- Kids Boxfit: 11-15 year olds. Mixed boxing, circuit 45 minutes of fun
- Pilates: Improve posture, flexibility and strength through the fusion of body and mind.
- Running club: Speed, strength and endurance. Hills, intervals and tempo.
- Strength & Tone: Barbell, squats, presses, lifts and curls. Strengthen entire body.
- Total body blast: Kettle bells, circuit and abs are part of the blast.
- Yoga : Breathing, control, flexibility, posture and entire body toning.
- Abs Blast: A 20 min core class targeting abs and deep core muscles. Short, fast and effective.
- Yoga: practice breathing control, flexibility, posture & stretching in a relaxing environment.